Organic and Gluten Free
We are adding to our organic and gluten free section every day. Check with us to see what we have before making the unnecessary drive out of town.
Why eat organic?
- Organically-produced foods are higher in antioxidants and other nutrients than their conventional counterparts.
- Pesticides can be harmful to wildlife and human health.
- Overuse of antibiotics in farm animal can lead to antibiotic-resistant infections.
- Genetically engineered crops are a recent technology with unknown impacts on ecosystems and health.
- Eating organic foods boost your immune system.
- Recent studies have shown eating organic foods reduces the risk of heart disease.